RR Brush Lettering Procreate Brush
- One custom made Procreate iPad lettering brush by The Rustic Rosebud (zipped .brush file)
Brushes are only compatible with the Procreate App and with the Apple Pencil and Apple iPad.
- Download your Procreate brushes and unzip them on your iPad.
- To unzip, download ZipApp Free or iZip or Zip & Rar on your iPad. These are free apps that will allow you to unzip .zip files on your iPad.
- Install and open the app.
- After unzipping the files on your iPad, you will be able to locate the .brush file on your iPad in your Files app. If you cannot find the Files app, use the search bar at the top and type in Files.
- Once you locate the .brush file, tap on it and it will automatically import into your Procreate app.
- Open the Procreate app and you will see your new .brush file in a set called "Imported" in the Brush Library.
You may use the file to create your own products for personal or commercial use.
You may NOT resell, share, or redistribute this file to anyone else.
This is a (.brush) DIGITAL FILE. No physical item will be mailed
All sales are final.
© The Rustic Rosebud all rights reserved. All products, images, styling and text are copyrighted and intellectual property of THE RUSTIC ROSEBUD. DO NOT COPY.